Strength & Conditioning
Central Coast Academy is excited to announce the founding of our first Strength and Conditioning program. The program’s mission is to enhance the physical capabilities of our players in order to compete at the highest levels of competitive youth soccer. The game of soccer is a physically demanding game that requires intense fitness and strength to succeed. The Strength and Conditioning program will allow our athletes to strengthen supporting muscles, increase mobility, correct posture, stabilize joints, learn new movement patterns, enhance coordination and enhance peripheral skills.
- Originally from San Fernando, CA
- USSF C License
- College, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Club Coach, Central Coast Academy
- Previous High School Coach, Bishop San Diego
- Previous MLS Professional Player: Columbus Crew
- Originally from Malvern, PA
- Santa Barbara SC Girls CCA Strength and Conditioning Coach
- B.S. Health and Physical Education and Sports Medicine West Chester University
- Physical Education Instructor/Department Chair, Laguna Blanca School – 16 years
- Certified XPT Coach
- Previous Health and Physical Education Teacher, Tohickon Middle School
- Previous Head Athletic Trainer Cabrini College
Ages: 2008 & Older Age Group Girls Teams
Level: Offered to ALL competitive club level players of Central Coast Academy teams
Location: Girsh Park Turf & Dunn School
For all dates & times view your team level Playmetrics schedule.
What are the goals of the Strength and Conditioning Program?
- To allow our athletes to strengthen supporting muscles, even out muscle imbalances, increase mobility, correct posture, stabilize joints, learn new movement patterns, enhance coordination and peripheral skills, and so much more.
- Encourage our players to engage a healthy and successful lifestyle.