The recreation league is open to all boys and girls, Pre-K to 6th grade (2018-2010). It provides players with a game environment that increases touches on the ball, improves creativity, and enhances goal scoring opportunities; in a fun, safe, and enjoyable environment. The program is designed for recreation soccer players of all ages and abilities. Team formation and self-organized practices can begin the week of December 12th. Teams are coached by parent volunteers.
Registration open NOW through December 16, 2022.
Self-organized team practices can begin the week of December 19th, 2022.
League will include a MINIMUM of 10 games.
Games will last approximately 50 minutes.
Ages: Pre-K to 6th grade Boys and Girls (2018-2010)
Level: Beginner to Intermediate, recreational (pre-club) players
Location: Lompoc High School Stadium Field (515 W College Ave, Lompoc, CA 93436)
-Pre-K: 4v4 (max roster of 7) Birth years= 2018, 2017, & 2016
-Grade 1-2: 4v4 (max roster of 7) Birth years= 2015, 2014
-Grade 3-4: 5v5 (max roster of 9) Birth years= 2013, 2012
-Grade 5-6: 7v7 including GK (max roster of 12) Birth years= 2011, 2010
Dates: Saturdays, January 14- March 18, 2023 from 5:00-8:00pm
-Rates include 10 games (approximately 50 minutes each) and the uniform (jersey, shorts & socks.)
- $175 per player for a 10-week league season.
- Bring a full team and each player is eligible to receive a $25 discount. (Must email team roster to [email protected] prior to registering and she will supply your team-specific discount code. Team benefits cannot be applied retroactively.
Volunteers needed for ‘Team Coach/Manager’
- Note: Volunteer coaches will need to complete a live scan prior to the start of season at their own expense. We recommend Box Shop for quick service. (740 N H St, Lompoc, CA 93436. Phone number: 805-735-1567)
-Teaches players to develop an appetite for self-improvement while teaching individual character traits and values.
-The characteristics integrated into our gaming circuit and practice session are broken down into four main areas for analysis:
Psychomotor, Cognitive, Psychosocial, & Cognitive Development
-Our administrative staff will organize team schedules.
-League games are managed with referees
Typical League game:
-To offer motivated players the opportunity to learn and develop both soccer and life skills in partnership with the highest quality professional coaches.
-To provide an opportunity for players to develop the necessary technique that is essential to the long-term growth and development of their game.
-To organize and teach players to better understand the importance of a practice while creating comfort with the ball.
-To provide players with a small-sided game environment that accentuates development and overall game understanding.
Rates & Discounts:
-Registration open now through December 16, 2022.
- Sibling Discount= $10 off each additional sibling (automatically discounted at check out)
- Team Discount= $25 off. Bring a fully rostered team and each player will receive this discount. Coaches, email [email protected] for your team specific coupon code. Get your code BEFORE registering.
- Uniforms: The cost of uniforms is included in all above costs. If you register past the deadline, we cannot guarantee that you will receive a uniform.
-All players must register and pay online (in full) prior to the start of the league.
-Rates do not include a 3% Credit Card processing fee for online payments.
Refund Policy or Cancellations:
-If you must cancel, please do so as early as possible.
-All payments are non-refundable unless Santa Barbara SC cancels the league
Contact the Recreation League Coordinator, Ulises Torres, at 805-734-7546.